Changing the Owner of the Property
- To change the owner of the property go to the property module and double click into a property record.
- Once in the property record click on the 'Management' button.
- This will open the 'Property Ownership' window. In this window select the current owner and click 'Delete Owner'.
- To add new owner select 'New Owner' icon.
- Click on the grey icon to the side of the list to bring up the Landlord list.
- Highlight the new Landlord and click 'Select Contact'.
- The new Landlord will now appear in the ownership box.
- Click 'Save' on the 'Ownership' window.
- You will now see the new owner appear in the 'Property Ownership' window.
- Select 'Done' and 'Save and Exit' from the property record.
Note: Please do not forget to recreate schedule on existing tenancy. Make sure the correct Landlord appears in the 'Creating Schedule' box.
Please See Attached Document for more information.